Decatizing MachinesWe are the leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Decatizing Machine.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Material||MILD AND STAINLESS STEEL|
|Production Capacity||DEPENDS ON SELECTION|
|Working Pressure (Bar)||4|
- Cooling is made possible while drawing off.
- Pre-determined adjustable cycles.
- Shortest Decatising time.
- Increased stability and high smoothness.
The machine is provided with :
- Two main stainless steel perforated cylinders of 600 mm. / 800 mm dia. fabricated out of 316L stainless steel perforated plates mounted on ball bearings fitted with nozzles to avoid condensation
- An extra stainless steel cylinder of 300 mm. dia. for drying the wrapper. This cylinder has a temperature Controller to control steam and to avoid damage to the wrapper.
- Two M.S. hard-chrome plated rolls with both the cylinders, to keep the marks fully pressed without creasing, while feeding it to the main cylinders. Pneumatic cylinders are provided to adjust the pressure and tension of the fabric.
- One suitable roll with feeler switch to maintain properly the center of the wrapper.
- Plating down arrangement, with gear motor and for picking the fabric without tension.
- A 5 H.P. A.C. Electric Motor (for main cylinders) with pneumatic torque clutch and brake, for easy control of wrapper tension and uniform surface speed.
- We also have HYDRAULIC MAIN DRIVE system running the machine with hydraulic motors and power pack instead of clutch and gears which we have developed latestly.
- Infinite wrapper tension control permits any desired even tension.
- The pole-changer drives both cylinders simultaneously at all times.
- Smooth and steady wrapper "take-up" obviates unequal strain and distortion.
- An automatic timer eliminates the possibility of human error and guarantees similar operational cycles.
- A 5 H.P. Vacuum pump ensures increasing output and improves the 'finish', as it cools the fabric after steaming.
- Pneumatic pressing devices avoids crease on the fabric.
- Time saving due to simultaneous loading and unloading of fabric.
- Lower heat and energy consumptions.
- Size: 1000 mm
- Width: 5.5 mm - 7.5 mm
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)